Last month’s Bulu Box was the best one yet!
I am so excited to use every single product that was delivered!
Five products came in the Bulu Box this time, among them were:
- Yaff Bar – A one-of-a-kind bar that is made to provide you AND your doggie with natural energy! It is wheat, dairy and caffeine free and contains no refined sugars. This is so different! Win is going to love this!
- PreToxx – A natural hangover pill that, when taken before drinking, helps prevent the typical hangover symptoms. Even though I don’t really go out drinking that much anymore, I am sure I can find someone to try these babies out!
- Energems – Bite-sized hard-coated candies that are made with real milk chocolate and contains caffeine, B-vitamins and an energy blend to keep you focused and concentrated. They also come in chocolate raspberry!
- Quest Bar – A gluten and sugar free protein bar that is high in fiber and low in carbs. A great combination!
- Menstrual Magic – Relieves menstrual discomfort in just minutes with an all-natural essential oils formula. I am actually looking forward to using these. It would be great to find an all-natural alternative to Advil or Aleve.
The one product that I tried out right away, was those Energems. They were actually really good! I started to eat them like candy, but had to remember that they contained caffeine. So just a few at a time gave me a little bit of energy.
And Win was super excited about his treat! I gave it to him but couldn’t snap a picture of him enjoying it cause he bolted, but I did get this content face!
Don’t forget that you can get 50% off of your first subscription to Bulu Box by clicking HERE or by clicking the banners on my blog and entering the code: BULUGAN302. I’ll get credit as an Ambassador if you purchase anything from my link and use my code, so please make sure to do so. Thanks!
And please let me know if you subscribed to the program and if you found any great products worth sharing!