I was recently on Facebook and noticed the coolest thing on my profile page!
The tab above was located on my profile right under my profile picture. When I clicked on it, Facebook gave me a news feed full of all my post popular moments in 2013!
It was so much fun going through all of the big moments in my life in 2013! I thought it would make for a great post to wrap up my year in 2013!
1) Brett and I purchased and moved into our first home on January 12
2) Brett and I went through months of renovations in our new home! It’s worth a a peak into the awesome transformations our home went through. If you want to check out all our hard work click on some of the links below!
Guest Bathroom – Complete Demo
Rylee’s Tree-Top Nursery
3) Rylee was Born on May 2
4) My Best Friend, Loreyn got married on May 25
5) Rylee Slept for a full 8 hours on June 9 – Huge moment in 2013!!
6) Rylee started smiling and laughing on July 16
7) We attended our Family Football Draft with Rylee dressed like a Bucs Cheerleader on September 1
8) We took a family/work trip to Scottsdale, Arizona. Our first flight with Rylee! September 20
9) We captured this photo of my husband on September 21
10) We discovered Rylees’ two bottom teeth growing in on October 20
11) We Celebrated Halloween as Lady Bugs on October 26
12) I ran in my first Mud Run on November 23
13) Rylee met Auntie (Cousin) Liz on December 8
14) Rylee’s Celebrated her First Christmas on December 25
Where did this year go? Of course it is no surprise that my year revolved around little Rylee, but it is so crazy to think that the year is already over! So much has happened and it has been an amazing year!
So check out Facebook and see what your year in 2013 looked like! I’d love to hear all about some of the best moments you had in 2013! Leave me a comment in the field below so I can hear all about i!